Sunday, May 17, 2009

let's be real. my summer so far...

COME BACK INTO MY LIFE BEFORE I GO CRAZY.
i miss you soooooooooooo much.

People that i meet & am truely grateful to have in my life don't come around that often. I am happy to have the friends that i do and in most cases, each one of them has taught me something different either about myself, or new things in general- valuable information about life and the current situated reality. Sometimes, I go crazy after not seeing people i love. it is so obnoxious.

my everyday:
-jogging
-laying outside
-i eat a banana
-doggie
-i watch planet green tv, current tv, cash cab, & discovery health.
-i tivo movies
-i listen to Beck
-camera

the other day:
- i drove. and drove. without a destination. no money. nothing. it was nice.

the other day that wasn't that day:
- i found out i can go to school next year. but with loans. and i wont have money unless i live on campus.

yesterday:
- i found my West Indian Girl cd and became the happiest little girl on the block.

today:
- i watched Across the Universe for the first time. I'm sorry, but it is really cheesy. i love the beatles, i like a lot of the digital imagery, but overall- really guys?

1 comment:

  1. i am glad that you also think across the universe was corny rubbish.

    ReplyDelete