Tuesday, March 24, 2009

being scared

i dont think that some things i am scared of are "normal."
no, i'm not talking about cannibals, horseradish sauce, or fake boobs.
...even though all of those are pretty scary.

i don't know what to think about myself anymore.
there are certain things that scare me, forcing me to be scared of myself.
i'm not destructive. I would never hurt anyone; i'm not psychotic.

for example, when i see people in stores around town that i know and actually would care to talk to, i run away and don't talk to them. its almost as if there is come kind of force, making me push myself away to say no. is there really explanation for that?

i'm social 3/4 of the time, all day long, most days. but sometimes i run so far away.

4 comments:

  1. i do that a lot, actually. If I see someone I know somewhere, even if it's a good friend, I will act like I didn't see them.

    Also, I have an irrational fear of octopus. scariest. beast. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this happens to me at work! i hide in the popper room

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe i thought it was just me, as far as that goes.

    yeah, that happened to me too caitlin- the popper room is the safe room. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do the same thing and I don't like doing it.

    ReplyDelete