Saturday, January 31, 2009

my favorite song

du e for fin for mig (with alternate spellings)- dungen



i can legitimately tell you this is my favorite song.
i have never heard a song before this one and have been as captivated.
its every sound into one song that i take pleasure in listening to.


rough, really rough, translation:
Say something nice and win back the love that you lost to drunk
You are beautiful, quenching my thirst with pink lips, pipe or Pilsner
Wakes up on a Monday in April on a normal day
You are playing with fire aj aj buffet, taking a cigarette for breakfast

You are to nice for me
But I want you anyway
I do not fit that you should va '
But I want to know how
You are to nice for me
But they have said that it is possible
I go sometimes and think alike
So it will be wrong anyway

They want to know if I am serious when I call you my girlfriend
Nowadays you can not love anyone other than your spider
But it is so fucked, aj aj Buff if it rains in
Wakes up on a Monday in April on a normal day, the butt bar

You are to nice for me
But I want you anyway
I do not fit that you should va '
But I want to know how
You are to nice for me
But they have said that it is possible
I sometimes think the same o
So it will be wrong anyway

You are to nice for me
But I want you anyway
I do not fit that you should va '
But I want to know how

2 comments:

  1. it's fun to try to sing a long to this song in swedish. i like the part about the butt bar haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

    ReplyDelete